Phillies

Tuesday, May 6, 2014


Hi again my loves!  Things have been crazy for me (and the beyond typical crazy) I have been in the hospital for two weeks in Philadelphia, I had two surgeries, and I've been loaded down with school work before and after all of that.  Good news is that 1. I am back.  No more unannounced hiatus (sorry) 2. School is almost over! :) Which means regular posts and more photoshoots (which I am soooo excited to take).  I hope you guys continue to check back regularly and see what new things I have to share with you.  I'm really just excited about doing what I love again and I think the time I took off helped me realize that photography is truly what gives me joy.  Needless to say I am here to stay and am better than ever (CRPS wise and motivation wise)! xxx












Boots: Lucky Brand via Macy's// Pants: LA Hearts via Pac Sun // Black T shirt: Pac Sun // Maroon Leather Vest: American Rag // Tartan Leather Jacket: Pac Sun // Purse: Von Maur // Necklace: Express // Bracelets: Romwe // Phillies Cap: Lids // Rings: Vintage

Mother's Day Sale
Give yourself or your beloved mom a big treat with 1500+ styles
Up to 70% off. Hurry!
More than 1500 styles.
Start from May 6th, ends on May 12th.

Post a Comment