Do We Truly Believe?

Wednesday, September 18, 2013


"Jessica, what inspires you?" and "How do you edit your photos and what do you use?"  have been questions I have been getting more commonly lately and I'm very humbled to see that people ask me instead of a seasoned professional.  I quite love all of my Instagram followers!  They are dear to my heart because without them I wouldn't have continued with this passion of mine and that is something I could never take for granted.  While editing this photo, I created a video just to answer your questions.  I may not come right out and say what inspires me but in the way I manipulate my photographs tells much more of what inspires me than words could explain.  I do hope you enjoy this and more than that I hope it helps someone who may not be too handy in photoshop yet!  :)

Song: Living Free by Courtney Adelle (Copyright Courtney Stinnet 2013)

If you have any other requests to what videos you would like for me to make, just shoot me an email at jessicaplott@yahoo.com and I will re-edit one of my previous photos you are curious about and I will do my best to make it as closely the same as the original! xoxo.


Romwe Hot Sale for Cardigans & Jumpers
Up to 50 %off
Valid dates: Sep17 to Sep19
Only 72 hours!!Don’t miss, girls!  Click here

Post a Comment