Spencer Win This Match

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Let's rally around the Spencer Win This Match campaign.  Spencer is a Sophomore at Owasso Mid-High. He is an Owasso High School and Team Oklahoma Wrestler as well as member of First Baptist Church. Spencer was in a serious car accident putting him into a coma and has left him needing specialized care.  His support system would like to raise funds to assist with the costs to Medi-flight Spencer to Shepherds Hospital in Atlanta, GA.  All donations and support are greatly appreciated. #SpencerWinThisMatch

Spencer was one of my childhood friends.  I can't believe what has happened to him.  I know there are so many people praying for him and supporting him, and so many people that never knew him.  I would like to help him and his family as much as I possibly can and that is why I am sharing this with you all here.  You have supported me endlessly through my CRPS journey and what I go through is nothing compared to what has happened to him and what his family is feeling right now.  I don't expect any of you reading this to donate but a prayer or thought would mean the world to all the people who love and care for Spencer.  

Thank you if you do say a prayer for him and his family and an extra big thank you if you say a prayer AND donate. :)  xoxo

Post a Comment