Distorted Reality

Friday, May 24, 2013





Leggings: Romwe

Model in All: Kelsi McCracken

 So I broke my 50mm f/1.8 on Wednesday evening and we started shooting early Thursday morning in studio.  I borrowed a 24-105mm f/4 L USM and it was a good lens but not what I enjoy shooting with! I'm saving for a 50mm f/1.2 and I have about $30 out of $1400. Fingers crossed I get there soon!

I am leaving for CANCUN next week!!  YAY!  I will be going snorkeling with my GoPro camera and taking so many beach photos and underwater shots!  I will have a big post to make when I get home and there will be 5 days I probably will not be on for.  I might post maybe once during my trip but I don't want to waste any time of me being there on blogging!  Then I will be going to the beach in Alabama and then off to London!! I can't believe how much I am doing this summer and I hope I can handle all the excitement!  I'm loving this weather and the long sunny days that this summer has brought with it. :)

118/365

2 comments

  1. where are you in the United States because I would love to shoot with you!

    ReplyDelete