Leopard x Gold

Wednesday, November 12, 2014






Skirt: KTR // Leather Jacket: Romwe // Turtleneck: Ralph Lauren // Purse: Steve Madden  //Heels: Lola Shoetique // Chain and Rings: Charlotte Russe // Bracelet: Macy's


Hi babies!  Sorry for no decent posts in a long long time, but I should be back at it now on a semi regular basis.  :)  I have to tell you all about my new love affair with pencil skirts, especially this one I'm wearing.  It is by KTR, a designer who I have adored for years.  I'm so obsessed with her personal style and her collection.  This skirt was my first purchase from KTR Collection but most certainly not my last!  I get so many compliments on it when I wear it and it is just a confidence boosting kind of piece. :)  I hope you guys take my advice and go check out her designs.  xoxo.

Post a Comment