Leopard x Gold

Wednesday, November 12, 2014






Skirt: KTR // Leather Jacket: Romwe // Turtleneck: Ralph Lauren // Purse: Steve Madden  //Heels: Lola Shoetique // Chain and Rings: Charlotte Russe // Bracelet: Macy's


Hi babies!  Sorry for no decent posts in a long long time, but I should be back at it now on a semi regular basis.  :)  I have to tell you all about my new love affair with pencil skirts, especially this one I'm wearing.  It is by KTR, a designer who I have adored for years.  I'm so obsessed with her personal style and her collection.  This skirt was my first purchase from KTR Collection but most certainly not my last!  I get so many compliments on it when I wear it and it is just a confidence boosting kind of piece. :)  I hope you guys take my advice and go check out her designs.  xoxo.

1 comment

  1. additional reading d8l37f2h66 replica ysl replica bags gucci t9m57m0o85 my site i7g49r5e25 replica louis vuitton handbags best replica bags online 2018 w5c36t0q01 replica bags in bangkok hermes fake j8f79a2j64 replica bags sydney

    ReplyDelete