I Never Learn

Tuesday, May 6, 2014


 I don't know how many of you listen to alternative music like I do, but if you do (or don't) then you should really listen to Lykke Li's new album called "I Never Learn".
 I absolutely adore it and have had the album on repeat for who knows how long at this point.  It's brilliant and I wanted to recommend it to all of you. Here is her video to her song from the album called "No Rest For the Wicked" which is one of my favorites on there.  I hope you like my suggestion :)

If one heart can mend another

Only then can we begin

So won't you hold on a little longer

Don't let them get away

(No Rest for the Wicked, Lykke Li)









Fedora: Macy's //Denim Blouse: Guess // Floral Joggers: Pac Sun // All Jewelry: Macy's // Fringe Purse: Steve Madden



Post a Comment