I Hope the Sun Forgets To Rise

Friday, August 2, 2013









So I'm sitting in the living room editing and getting this post ready while me and JeLynn (the model) are watching Ridiculousness and I ask her if I should write much in this post or not and she just says, "yeah yeah yeah, write a blog post!!  Say like 'I miss this chick.  She makes my camera go crazy!'" and so this is for you JeLynn...
I MISS THIS CHICK.  SHE MAKES MY CAMERA GO CRAZY!

Ah but really, we did have good fun playing with smoke canisters and magic hour is our favorite time to shoot even though the trees blocked the sun in several of them.  We are waking up at 5:45 am to go out and shoot at sunrise (mixed emotions about that!!!).  It will be fun once the terrible head pain of sleep deprivation goes away! Haha, I can't wait to get out there and shoot with J again tomorrow!  Great start to my weekend!  Hope your Friday will be good as well.

4 comments

  1. These are gorgeous photos! I love your instagram so much and i am so glad your post said to come and see your blog IM OBSESSED WITH YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH THESE PHOTOS ARE AMZINGNESSS! I can't wait to see the photos you take tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete