Sometimes I Wonder

Sunday, June 9, 2013












My first shoot using my new Canon 50mm f/1.2L USM lens!  It is to die for and I can't get over the depth of field!  I don't really have much to say at the moment, so I'll just leave the links to the websites that sell the clothing items!  Oh, and a big thanks for Bryley being a trooper and putting up with my crap today! :) Here is a link to her Instagram if you would like to check out her profile or follow her.

Chevron Blouse: American Eagle Outfitters
Lips Blouse: Romwe
Octagon Sunnies: PacSun

2 comments

  1. Your photos are so stunning!! My absolute favorite from this shoot is the black and white in the field. They are all truly gorgeous though! Keep up the awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely keep it up, thanks for the support my friend!

      Delete